Hey guys, I’ve been trying to write a post for the last 30 minutes and I can’t get my brain to form a string of cohesive sentences.
The thing is, I’ve never wanted my bed more. So I’m offering you the cliff notes version of my weekend. Take it or leave it. (Sorry, I get bossy when I’m tired).
1. We carved pumpkins…the one I carved for Miss A kind of kicked ass.
2. We went home to me and Husband’s home town.
3. My sister in law and I went to a wine tasting. It was fun.
4.Immediately following the wine tasting, we met our husbands at a beer tasting. There was an awesome band. I danced.
5.I had fun with one of my high school besties at the beer tasting. She danced. She’s a maniac, a maniac on the floor and she was dancing like she’s never danced before.
6.We’ve had five children between us. One of us may have peed their pants a little due to all the child bearing followed by all the dancing. I’m not saying which one.
7. Going to a wine tasting and a beer tasting all in one day apparently leads to dancing of the pee inducing variety.
8. My brother in law had an emergency appendectomy. He’s fine. I got to go to Chicago and take his place at The Fresh Beat Band concert.
9. My sister and I took my nephew O and Miss A. They are both four. Taking two four year olds who’ve barely napped into the city during dinner time is not for the meek.
10. Miss A danced her booty off. She’s a big girl so she didn’t pee her pants.
11. “Loco Legs” has been stuck in my head for the last 24 hours. That’s a Fresh Beat Band song for those of you who do not frequently hang with the 3-7 year old crowd. For those of you who do…you know my pain.
12. My sister and I took the kiddos to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch before Miss A and I left today. Cheesecake is one of my most favorite things in life.
13. This is how my nephew eats cheesecake. He is my hero.
14. I’m in love with this picture almost as much as these two little monsters:
That is all. I really, really need my bed.
Before I go…please go check out this fabulous blog:
Bon is one of my favorites, she tells it like it is. I love that in a girl. She’s also giving away tons of crap and I love that even more in a girl. I’m one of the giveaway sponsors so believe me when I tell you, it’s a good one. Go check it out! Do it. Now. (Sorry for more of the bossy. I’m going now I promise).